What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

Arinoth

Staff member
I only took a brief 5 min look at the game last night between doing some things at home, and I noticed I could only play in windowed mode. Is there somewhere you can change the resolution or not play in windowed mode as a lot of games that you play in windowed mode crossfire/sli natively won't work and I noticed that my second card wasn't being used when I was stuck in windowed mode.

Inik

Folding Team
In game, deploy, ESC, graphic settings and boom full screen option! :thumb:

Slaughter

I must be blind as I could not find that option, though mind you I was only quickly looking for it.

Alt+Enter will also set it to full screen :)

I didn't find it too bad except I was running towards a tree.. that disappeared..

And then when I was actually doing good, the game just vanished.

Inik

Folding Team
I juste fired up the game for 2 sec to know it was working. I'll play a lot tonight :)

G

It´s been 3 days full of win!
Thank you everyone who participated in testing Caspian Border with us during the Open Beta. We of course cherish and appreciate the time you have put into supplying is with good feedback. We will of course read it through and discuss it internally.

Testing has now been completed and we are shutting down the Caspian Border servers.
Well that sux, glad I got in to play a few rounds.

Eluder

Wait, does that mean the beta is closed?
I didn't even get to try it as I just downloaded it this morning before leaving for work.
What a waste of bandwidth if that's the case. :angry2:

Nexitus

No the Beta isn't closed. Only testing for Caspian Borders is for the time being. You are still able to play Metro.

Latest posts