What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Review Units FS. SKYMTL's Great GPU Sale 2017 - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
The one at Vuugo looked to be a way to bring people in. A Loss Leader with next to no stock to be exact.

RockCrayfish

The one at Vuugo looked to be a way to bring people in. A Loss Leader with next to no stock to be exact.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that version of the Zotac GTX 570 is actually a neutered version. I know Vuugo lists it as 480 cores, like a regular GTX 570, but a Vuugo user review states that the card has 448 cores. I was able to find the same model listed on Tigerdirect.ca with 448 cores, confirming my speculation.

Buy the Zotac GeForce GTX 570 Fermi 1280MB GDDR5 SLI Ready at TigerDirect.ca

It seems fishy to me...but then again, I don't really like Vuugo. I had a frustrating experience with their customer service a few weeks back so I'll probably steer clear for any future purchases.

qaz393

id believe computer companies like ncix, canada computers, vuugo and tigerdirect are very profitable.......

Status
Not open for further replies.