What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Scam Victims Anonymous thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I was asked to move some posts into this thread so victims can exchange some posts about their experience.

DO NOT post personal information in here, it will be removed.

DO NOT post in here unless you were directly involved, it will only confuse things for the other parties.

Both of these will be strictly enforced, and any offending posts will be removed, so don't bother please.

BT!

i already tracked him down and call him (no answer) and sent him a message on facebook.. i'm calling the RCMP tomorrow morning if he hasnt sent my money back by then. if they cant/wont do anything i have his address phone number and picture, and a stepbrother that makes the trip out there every 2-3 months. and i'm on EI atm with nothing better to do..

m0pelley99

I was very close to sending him a payment... thankfully I'm also on EI with not enough money to spare.

Knew it was too good to be true!

BT!

squeetard met the guy and bought his PC, i honestly didnt think he'd rip me off after actually meeting a long time member from here. seems weird that he'd sell squeetard an $8000 dollar PC for $1000 and then rip off people for $200 ish.. he could have made way more from parting out the one he sold and not have to rip anyone off.

zoob

He had a history of posts about the PC on multiple forms, doesn't seem like the PC was stolen. As for the "stolen money" part. *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts