What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed Bitfenix Prodigy Watercooled

Funguseater

Nice job !!! I love the little accent window to show off the Rez, top shelf man! Definatley going to use the prodigy in my next small build, Bitfenix made a winner there. Looks great , I wonder what it would look like if the Fan guards were white, I think that would look sharp!

Keep on moddin
Fungi

Father Fuzzy

Nice job !!! I love the little accent window to show off the Rez, top shelf man! Definatley going to use the prodigy in my next small build, Bitfenix made a winner there. Looks great , I wonder what it would look like if the Fan guards were white, I think that would look sharp!

Keep on moddin
Fungi

Thanks alot funguseater

It was a fun build i made out of salvaged parts from old watercooled builds
just bought chip/mobo/ram and of course the case

Bitfenix did a great job with the case looks good/thick metal
my only gripe about the build is the usb3 connection on that mobo is right beside the graphics card by the pci slot covers
Happy i mounted the upper fans to the stock grill without access thru the top
would be in a pile of :censored:
so is a pain if i want to remove the side panel Found a place that has mobo usb3 extensions
think i will order one

xbournex

Thanks alot funguseater

It was a fun build i made out of salvaged parts from old watercooled builds
just bought chip/mobo/ram and of course the case

Bitfenix did a great job with the case looks good/thick metal
my only gripe about the build is the usb3 connection on that mobo is right beside the graphics card by the pci slot covers
Happy i mounted the upper fans to the stock grill without access thru the top
would be in a pile of :censored:
so is a pain if i want to remove the side panel Found a place that has mobo usb3 extensions
think i will order one

Well.. that depends on the motherboard used.

Father Fuzzy

i wasnt slagging the case i love it

is mobo usb3 location and i have tubing in the way of my big mits

to hook up the cable

i wonder if bitfenix will release a usb3 mobo extension cable?

Mnpctech

Great vid Fuzzy....Prodigy is the "prom queen" case of the moment.. I've had 3 different people contact me about offering after market parts exclusively for it this week alone...lol

Father Fuzzy

Clubhouse update

Great vid Fuzzy....Prodigy is the "prom queen" case of the moment.. I've had 3 different people contact me about offering after market parts exclusively for it this week alone...lol

Thanks Bill

No kidding sold out everywhere 200mm rads are scarce.....good job Bitfenix

I decided to upgrade the graphics to a xfx 7970 with EK block with UV blue EK water

7970uv008.jpg

7970uv005.jpg

7970uv010.jpg

Going to add this cool temp sensor from MNPCTECH after another day of leaktesting

44canucks018.jpg

xbournex

Thanks Bill

No kidding sold out everywhere 200mm rads are scarce.....

Really? I see a ton of them at Aquatuning and I see them in stock at PerformancePC. We're all ready but darn shipping companies delay us again and again, and yes, that includes customs!

Father Fuzzy

UV

Really? I see a ton of them at Aquatuning and I see them in stock at PerformancePC. We're all ready but darn shipping companies delay us again and again, and yes, that includes customs!

thanks for the tip
thought aquatuning was europe but will give them a shot
3-4 orders from performancepc that i have done in the past always wound up with high brokerage fees along with tax/duties would put that rad at about 200.00 ouch

Few pics with UV

isorezexperiments003sig.jpg

UVrez012sig.jpg

Makes the fluid almost look like ice dragon

uv7970026sig.jpg

great_big_abyss

Awesome build. Love it. And Definitely my favorite case right now.

I would have tried to make the coolant whiskey colored. A 'whiskey cooled' Computer for a 'whiskey powered' biker gang!

Latest posts