What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Inik

Folding Team
That's my main char MEATSHIELD - Community - Diablo III

It's saying aroung 56K, but I think it's more like a base of 47K and 60K with shouts. Sold my first good item for 16M, so I just started to upgrade my gear. I have 13M in bank now.

Shoot me your game tag

muse108dc

Natasha - Community - Diablo III

If your willing I'd also appreciate help on what to look for next. My stuff is starting to get good I think so upgrades are getting even more expensive. Not entirely sure what to do with my rings/ammy at the moment. I'm also trying to save up for one of my fists upgraded with a socket.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
Let's start hell and go straight to Whimsyshire... :rofl:

Crappy level 60 gear that couldn't be used even if it didn't suck, super stingey gold, XP like still on nightmare and deaths galore... :blarg: This folly cost more than the net benefit...:haha:

muse108dc

its interesting, I was comparing our specs on each piece of equipment and the main difference is that you have 3x as much crit damage. Really need to get some of that back.....

more crit chance too but I'm not as concerned with that for now.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
All 5 classes up to level 60, I think I'm done other than Co-op, we've started new characters with rules of no farming or AH use for gear (except dyes), only stuff found, bought or crafted in game.

I lie like a cheap rug... Trying hardcore... should be interesting with the wonderful latency I get around this neck of the woods.:blarg:

Latest posts