What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Install the V7 client, let it setup, and delete the SMP slot. Then it will only fold on GPU.

BeaverBender

Yes you can. Just set the slots (GPUs) that you want to fold... leave the rest that you want to use for gaming as is.

BrainEater

Let's go team !!

Time to drop the hammer.

I have 5 video cards to bring online.....I just need rigs for em.

KILL KILL KILL.......er.....lets crush em team !

:biggrin:

Soullessone21

Let's go team !!

Time to drop the hammer.

I have 5 video cards to bring online.....I just need rigs for em.

KILL KILL KILL.......er.....lets crush em team !

:biggrin:

I got open slots in my systems send them my way :p haha

What kinda rigs you need I can see if I can drum you up some free folders :)

sswilson

Staff member
The only caveat I'd add about filling all of your GPU slots is to ensure that the cards you use are ones which have aux power (PCIe) connectors. Personal experience has demonstrated that 4 cards all pulling power through the single motherboard 12V wire is not an electrical fire waiting to happen. ;)

Soullessone21

The only caveat I'd add about filling all of your GPU slots is to ensure that the cards you use are ones which have aux power (PCIe) connectors. Personal experience has demonstrated that 4 cards all pulling power through the single motherboard 12V wire is not an electrical fire waiting to happen. ;)

hmm good point my main card is a 660 ti but the folding are only FX cards that run at 25watt peak should there be trouble a brewing ?

BrainEater

Nice to see our output ramping a bit.

Seeing some faces I havnt seen in a while.....And we've got new members doing thier part too !!

Let's Go Team !

We can do 3 mil a day easy !

I have a couple more rigs to bring online , but I'm going skiing for a week , so it'll be a couple weeks.

I just know some of you have hardware to bring online.Let's shoot for 3mppd by feb 1 !!

:thumb:

Soullessone21

Which FX's? You sure they will fold?

They sadly did not make it, Once my systems are all online I will start folding from work with my i7 920 and a few nvidia cards to help with the numbers again :).

It will only ever be down to do data recoveries which is a week a month max