What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

MSI MPOWER Z77

o320

I'm planning on getting a Mpower Z77 motherboard from ncix sometime this week. Does anyone have this board and have suggestions and pros and cons?
Thanks!

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
From the reviews on the net, the board seems a killer bang/buck ratio. HOCP and guru3d both seemed to like it, and had no problems. Its $30 cheaper then the Asus z77 pro, and has a $10 MIR on top of that, with all the features, and looks way cooler!

I also really like MSI's rma. With a return center in Toronto it makes for very easy (and fast) turnarounds, if needed. I'll be picking one of these up myself!

Pabz0r545

I have it and I like it a lot but the one big problem many people have with it is the lack of offset voltage for overclocking. Don't bother me though :p

tyreman

I'm planning on getting a Mpower Z77 motherboard from ncix sometime this week. Does anyone have this board and have suggestions and pros and cons?
Thanks!

Don't think you can go wrong
Got rid of an Asus Z77 Pro for this and won't ever look back
Asus makes better routers than motherboards now:biggrin:
Offset voltage thingy is only real major non and who cares
No Intel NIC but the Realtek works fine
Extremely stable motherboard and dual bios
Hint don't just use mouse to scroll up and down in bios use arrows etc

o320

From the reviews on the net, the board seems a killer bang/buck ratio. HOCP and guru3d both seemed to like it, and had no problems. Its $30 cheaper then the Asus z77 pro, and has a $10 MIR on top of that, with all the features, and looks way cooler!

I also really like MSI's rma. With a return center in Toronto it makes for very easy (and fast) turnarounds, if needed. I'll be picking one of these up myself!

I agree with you that it looks way cooler! I've decided to get it solely because of its colour scheme! But it's good to know the board has plenty of features and good reviews too heh.
Does MSI cover shipping costs for RMA?
Thanks!