What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

BrainEater

Stupid fracking spring.

I guess ski season is over for real..... :sad:

I'm around, and back to work.

:thumb:

Caldezar

So I'm just looking for some clarification on this as I got lost catching up on this thread... Are the HWC and NCIX teams combining as a whole to form one entirely new team? If so, does the team number change for us HWC members?

chrisk

Folding Captain
So I'm just looking for some clarification on this as I got lost catching up on this thread... Are the HWC and NCIX teams combining as a whole to form one entirely new team? If so, does the team number change for us HWC members?

No...we typically have some NCIXers who have folded with us for various 'battles' (ie. the TPU wars ;p) join up with us for this one too.

JayDeeHobbit

I hope to be "going bananas" this year.
Will I be folding using my "Jaydeehobbit" tag under HWC team or will we be under "BeaversGoneBananas" again?

BrainEater

You will be Using your HWC team name !

------

I have a plan for this issue of who's from where.

Lets have the 'members from other teams ' use a tag........... etc....

It will make stats collection easier , and we'll know whats coming from where....If you already have a HWC name just use that.......we know who yah are.

Sound cool ?

:thumb:

Tim_H

It shouldn't be to bad for us NCIXers that want to participate. My understanding is that all of team 54196 is being included, so a simple change to the HWC team number and you're good to go.

sswilson

Staff member
It shouldn't be to bad for us NCIXers that want to participate. My understanding is that all of team 54196 is being included, so a simple change to the HWC team number and you're good to go.

exactly. The username (account) isn't tied to one team, and can be moved about at will. It's just the points that won't move.

Latest posts