What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

reaverclan

:p Well... maybe I'll have to take a pic of my modded USB blender... ahah. Although that would be a good project to start.. umm.

I never knew HardwareCanucks had a big forum like that.. I'm an Ncix user :bleh:

in a couple of weeks I'll be adding a Nice MM case fully watercooled to this pic :biggrin:
nice i never knew Canadians could host better sites then Americans lol im from the states.:whistle:

Evilyeti

I would post a picture of my setup, but I really dont feel like cleaning my desk. Its a mess

reaverclan

Why better?
:eek:fftopic:cause the people help and answer all your retarded questions lol, and meant the community and not the hosts, i put that out wrong, when i found this place i could build a p4 system and heard the core2 duo was a rumor, then i asked all these idiot questions and they anwsered every one.:haha::eek:fftopic:

mattlef

Heres my setup,
IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

cellphone.jpg

cm-flash.jpg

insideone.jpg

mattlef

I love that LCD, just cant afford it lol...
Working towards getting that 1080p 40'' Insignia set, looks damn good for the price...
Looking forward to seeing that Black Pearl case for sure

Latest posts