What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

lowfat

Staff member
What blocks are you using? The EK block has excellent VRM cooling. Plus I added some thermal pads on the back so the backplate helps. They don't seem to get all that hot now.

MARSTG

U should switch to radeon 7 series, with the beta flag on I am only getting core 17 units.

10e

What blocks are you using? The EK block has excellent VRM cooling. Plus I added some thermal pads on the back so the backplate helps. They don't seem to get all that hot now.

I have the Swiftech blocks. They are slightly better at cooling the GPU but VRM cooling is not quite as good as the EK blocks. I plan to switch exclusively to the EK blocks.

Getting nasty core 15 units all morning.:angry2:

Not here so far. Still getting Core 17. This has happened before though. I'm assuming you're using the beta flag?

lowfat

Staff member
You have seen Stren's Titan block review? Stren's Titan Water Block Roundup - Page 8

The VRMs run 30C cooler at stock. Overclocked the difference likely is huge. I'm not really a fan of Swiftechs GPU blocks.

I am running the beta flag, but it picked up core 17 again. Good thing since the core 15s run 50w higher and the card wasn't stable.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
These GTX780Ti rumours are getting me excited. We could possibly see 275-300k out of these cards if they are indeed 2880 shaders. Talking watercooled results obviously. :biggrin:

MARSTG

We could possibly see 275-300k out of these cards if they are indeed 2880 shaders. :biggrin:

I think this issue will be more related to the ability of being able to process double precision FP operations at full speed rather than at 1/8 speed or 1/4 speed. Currently, only the TITAN is doing that.

Latest posts