What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

supaflyx3

Anyone want to get some 4v4 ladder or arcade games going tomorrow? Have tomorrow and thursday off so I'll finally have time to play.

headsh0t

OMG game 4 of Maru vs Dear was insane! Anybody else watching the season finals? Did anyone go actually, since it's in Toronto? Crowd has been crazy loud this weekend.

supaflyx3

haven't watched it, but yeah the crowd is insane, never seen an energetic crowd like that since DH. MC casting hero vs vortix was pretty funny.

geokilla

OMG game 4 of Maru vs Dear was insane! Anybody else watching the season finals? Did anyone go actually, since it's in Toronto? Crowd has been crazy loud this weekend.
Game 1 was better. Crowd was easily the best in SC2 eSports in the foreigner world.

headsh0t

OMG the Terran tears all over the internet have been amazing the last couple of days with the new balance patch. They even got 2 buffs and still cry. I'll admit the oracle does seem even deadlier now though.

headsh0t

I haven't seen new balance patch and I played the last 3-4 days... ?

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/11523757/heart-of-the-swarm-balance-update-november-11-2013-11-11-2013"]Balance patch [/URL]was yesterday when the new ladder season started. Also when Patch 2.1 hits, we get ingame BroodWar Music :D So stoked. It brings a couple clan features like ingame event calenday and clan decals ingame, but still no clan wars or tournaments :( They will be making arcade and custom games completely free for SC2 as well as ability to play all 3 races for free (currently can only play Terran).

Today, we'll be making the following balance changes for StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm multiplayer:

Protoss

Oracle
Movement speed increased from 3.375 to 4.
Acceleration increased from 2 to 3.
Units that burrow or cloak while under the effects of Revelation will once again be revealed after unburrowing or uncloaking.

Terran

Armory
Vehicle and Ship Weapon upgrades have been combined.

Siege Tank
Siege Mode attack period decreased from 3.0 to 2.8.

Widow Mine
Sentinel Missiles now deal reduced damage to units caught within its splash radius based on their distance from the target:
40 damage within 1.25 radius.
20 damage from 1.25 to 1.5.
10 damage from 1.5 to 1.75.

Zerg

Roach Warren
The Tunneling Claws upgrade now increases burrowed Roach movement speed from 1.41 to 2.