What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

LAN Party Eh is back!

gnat

banner1_468x60.gif

I wanted to take a few minutes to inform all of the gamers here that www.LANPartyEh.com has been fully re-designed from the ground up!

LAN Party Eh is a community website dedicated to promoting the Canadian LAN scene and connecting lanners from across the nation. The new website features a complete LAN party listing/promotion system, a game recommendation system, a media gallery (photo/video), a community forum and more.

If you are a Canadian lanner looking for events, or if you are looking to promote your event, come check it out!

Greets to fratchwaggon and serenity who frequent this forum. Fratch is quite involved with the organization and coordination of this project.

serenity

yeah site looks great! it has an awsome integrated forum system for people to add LAN parties. This will be a REALLY useful tool for finding LAN parties in the area once we get everyone using it...
Gnat has done a EXCELLENT job with the site and I can't wait until it becomes an active part of the LAN community across Canada...
Good job Gnat!
Check it out guys!

Jon_di2

If you are a Canadian lanner looking for events, or if you are looking to promote your event, come check it out!

haha it looks to me like its more of "If your a BC Lanner looking for events" not really the rest of Canada :bleh:

gnat

haha it looks to me like its more of "If your a BC Lanner looking for events" not really the rest of Canada :bleh:

Not anymore, the first non-BC LAN submission came in yesterday! :) And thanks for all of the nice comments so far.

andynerd

lol are there any lan parties in ontario c'mon this is dissapointing lazy ontarians

Bojamijams

Its quite annoying.. there was smackdown back in 2000 in London that was phenomenal.. stay in a hotel all weekend, come down for gaming, there were some tournaments but a lot of it was just get together and play (and I prefer the relaxed play whatever you want, then competitive tournaments) but then the organizer got divorced, had some crap, and nobody ever took up the reins :( such a shame.. one of the best weekends I had. Still have the MPEG video of when VR News covered it.

Latest posts