What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided!

FreeKnight

PS4 exclusive?

Xbone, PS4 and PC.

I'm pretty pumped for this. I loved DEHR, and SE's offerings have been pretty 'meh' to me for a while (Tomb Raider and DEHR are about the only exceptions. Not counting remakes either).

Also excited that a new Star Ocean is coming. There's a lot of potential in the series, but even as a fan, I'll acknowledge the series has major issues, largely stemming from Japanese teenager-appeal.

Hope we get a wider array of augments and can still try to go for pacifist mode. Ignoring that smashing people with bionic arms is a strange way of being a 'pacifist' :haha:

FreeKnight

Sounds like initial reviews are really good from a gameplay and design. Only knocks I'm really reading are plot related. Which honestly, doesn't surprise me too much. There's only so many ways to twist 'OMG it's a conspiracy! Illuminati! Templars! etc' before you're bound to have a stale offering. Hopefully some decent mission style DLC pops up, or even better and *expansion* (though that seems less likely)

I'm actually mulling over a 1080 and a ROG SWIFT PG348Q so I can give this the attention it deserves :D
(Not that my 34UM95 is having any problems)

Groove

I'm looking forward to this one as well but likely will wait for a 50% off type of deal before playing it... too much backlog in my steam library already!

Tomal

Man, what have I seen!! Excellent trailer. I stopped breathing for 3 minutes straight.

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm trying to get through my Human Revolution Director's cut non-lethal play through after putting in 5 hours on the non-directors cut version first (for this play through).

Latest posts