What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

GregH

Still playing and loving Elite: Dangerous

uUMnrs2.jpg

On2wheels

B401066A76E448882F5022AAE6130A0D96A8C621

Waited long enough to get the ferris wheel lit up but it made the city so dark.

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
No screenshot right now but I'm re-playing Season 1 of TWD in order to properly play Season 2.

FreeKnight

Finally gave Spec Ops: The Line a go and am about 3/4 done it.

Wow, just puts the generic COD shooters and most 3rd person shooters to shame plot, setting and story wise. Makes an urban war zone seem like a genuinely terrible place.

Really liking it so far. But I can see why people going in expecting a more Battlefield/COD experience weren't happy.

LaughingCrow

Armored Warfare - Early Access

Early Access of Armored Warfare is between the last stage Alpha and Open Beta. Early Access will last a couple of months. Developed by Obsidian on the CryEngine.

Can access both European and US server for a few hours each day and a bit longer on weekends. So far I've only had a couple of crashes and a few server disconnects; but overall play has been fairly consistent. The game is PVP, but a PVE component is being developed.

While the interface is similar to World of Tanks, game play is significantly different. Maps are larger with more modern vehicles. Vehicles are more diverse. Besides the typical tracked vehicles, there's also 4 wheeled and 6 wheeled vehicles which handle and drive quite differently than a tracked unit; they steer a lot differently. They can't be tracked but you can damage the wheels. Attaching pics of a Tier 2 LAV 150 (tires) AFV (Armored Fighting Vehicle). AFVs are very fast and a lot of fun. A Tier 4 TD or Arty is going to be matched the same as any Tier 4 vehicle.

Crews are handled differently than WoT. Commander's are interchangeable and you can switch many of them between most vehicles and gains experience for each game. The crew of the vehicle stay with the vehicle and get experience when that vehicle is used.

Instead of WoT's vehicle tree, it's done by vendor. Playing any vehicle in a vendor's main line works towards several vehicles at the same time for difference reasons. To get the arty in one line, I have to play 60 games. For a main battle tank (heavy), it's a certain amount of damage. Another unit is accessed based on damage over a certain distance. So almost each time a play a particular vendor's unit, experience works toward several other vehicles.

Unlike WoT, everything can do damage even while stock. So a Tier 1 unit can damage a Tier 3.

Downside: only 4 maps so far and only 2 dealers, but still a good variety of vehicles from AFV, Light Tanks, Main Battle Tanks, TDs, AT missile unit (Tier 4 - haven't got there yet) and Arty (starts Tier 4 -haven't got there yet either.)

Enjoying it a lot more than WoT.

Armored Warfare - Official Website

LAV 150 4 wheel AFV

aw_LAV-150_in_garage.jpg

AW_LAV-150_upgrades.jpg

AW_dealer_tree.jpg

Tier 2 Scorpion AFV

AW_Tier2_Scorpion.jpg

Tier 3 Main Battle Tank T-62

AW_Tier3_MBT_T-62.jpg

On2wheels

Yeah Witcher3 is great for screenshots. I just found a neat place north in Skellige, you all should go there, here's a taste of it;
VcSf3Hl.jpg

Latest posts