What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

delete

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Which Dell? U3007, U3011 or U3014? $400-700 depending on model and age.

I'd guess the Phoebus is worth around $100.

Is the Level 10 the original aluminum one?

mchutch

No 2 are Titan X the other 2 say Titan.. all are EVGA brand, with the X's still having warranty coverage.

mchutch

Price check

Some parts are mine, most are clients. They want nice rigs and decent gaming, I get to enjoy the hobby of it. Looking at hard tubing next.. :doh:

I clean and test anything I sell, BST going up as soon as Pascals are secured. In Canada I'm guessing mid June. Anyone have an idea what they'd pay for a EVGA Titan X with water block, and air cooler, box etc?Same but for EVGA Titan, water block, stock cooler, box etc?

crazyea

While not much, I'm sure that if you wait for pascal pre-orders the resell will drop. As for right now, I have no idea, but I have seen them listed at $800. Who knows what the sold price will be. Probably less for sure.

Edit: I was referring to the Titan X

Last edited:

FreeKnight

Well thanks to Pascal will be some items coming up, all opinions welcome.

2x EVGA Titan X w/ EK blocks.

2x EVGA Titan w/ EK blocks.

1x Corsair Air 540 (black).

1x Dell 3008WFP (zero dead/stuck pixels/scratches).

1x Roccat Kave XTD

1x Razer Leviathan

Thanks!

The original Titans you won't get a lot for. Maybe $300, but I'd suspect you'll be looking in the 200s. They're good cards, but gaming wise, outside of the high ram, you'll find people probably feel like a new 960 or 970 are a better deal with price cuts for clearing stock on the horizon.

For stuff like the leviathan or the 540, I'd find the lowest price on part picker and aim for 60% of the new price. They won't sell right away most likely, but you might get a buyer at those prices.

MARSTG

I have seen the original Titan at 400 on local kijiji during Christmas when i was looking for a 980Ti. The value will definitely drop after the Pascal reviews and retail availability.

Latest posts