What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

ipaine

Yea, Witcher 3 is a damn good game. Here is a shot from a long time past in my current game.

2mw59nr.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Not sure if it requires a screen shot, but just upgraded to the latest Civ V expansion (BNW). Looks like a decent enough change to the game mechanics to make it worth an extra $30.

FreeKnight

Did a run through of Dead Rising 3 over the last couple days on Steam. Had a couple crashes, but ran really well for the most part for a game that was apparently very PC buggy at release.

A very fun game. Wasn't quite the original hit that 1 was, but still just a good game to sit and play.

Lamb

Recently finished Witcher 3. Waiting for Arkham Knight to be less buggy on PC to play it. Currently playing Ni No Kuni : Wrath of the White Witch on PS3, excellent RPG!

FreeKnight

Vpbox.jpg

556481-valkyrie-profile-playstation-screenshot-battle-menu.png

Put an HDD in the Fat PS3 I picked up, going to start going through the PSX and PS2 Gems I missed over the years. But I thought I'd start off with probably my fav PSX game. Still have the original discs and case :D

Man SE's Japanese games mostly blow the last few years. It's like they don't want to make money with the abandoned Enix properties. Give the director of SOII/VP a team and a budget dammit!

PublicNuisance

I just started Analogue: A Hate Story last night. It's one step from a text game so I don't know if a screenshot is needed. Nice game so far though. I've been on a bit of a visual novel binge lately and it almost is one.

FreeKnight

Is it a racer? Or just an off-road simulator? Never even heard a mention of that one before.

Personally thinking of going back and doing a 'Quest for Glory' playthrough soon. Those games were classic.

On2wheels

I love Spintires!

Been trying to play Arkham Knight, but have to turn off nvidia Gameworks features to make it playable. Talk about a labour of love, it's a great game but boy did Rocksteady/WB screw up, and drag Nvidia into it with that 60fps gameworks video from a few weeks ago. Going to be awesome when the big patch finally does arrive.

MacJunky

Is it a racer? Or just an off-road simulator? Never even heard a mention of that one before.
It is actually supposed to be logging with big old Russian trucks, but there are custom maps and trucks that can just be fun to blast around in. In the case of my screenshot it was a geocaching themed map.
SPINTIRES™ on Steam

SpinTires does have multiplayer, but I have not tested that yet.

Latest posts