What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Galaxy Note 4 anyone??? *jk*

jalmir

Now that's a LOT of note 4s!!!! :biggrin:

Long story short, my company wasn't happy with the previous provider, switched to them then back to old provider, all in 1 month! lol

ThE_MarD

Heyyo,

Heh that is quite the bundle of Note 4's indeed. Such a good device with that purdy screen and good camera and of course expandable storage and a decent fingerprint reader.

jalmir

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough but they aren't for sale, I'm also not in charge of dealing with the whole thing, the guy in charge of that told me we couldn't buy them. They usually let us buy the old cellphones but this time there is a dispute between us and the carrier (that I can't name for "legal" reasons).

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough but they aren't for sale, I'm also not in charge of dealing with the whole thing, the guy in charge of that told me we couldn't buy them. They usually let us buy the old cellphones but this time there is a dispute between us and the carrier (that I can't name for "legal" reasons).

If you guys need help to negotiate with the carrier, then let me know.

jalmir

Thanks but that's States side, sadly we have little to no input on those things even if we actually know more than them (that includes IT States side, sadly pen pushers force them to do very stupid things and we all pay for it) :(

Edit: BTW, we changed all those Note 4 for ... Note 4! lol so there are 2 boxes full of these! :)

AkG

While you cant 'sell' them...I wonder how many you could 'lose'...due to say...an 'accounting error'. :p

Latest posts