What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell ALL $OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sswilson

Staff member
Thread title changed....

I'm assuming you meant tempered glass as opposed to glass that somebody has been interfering with.... ;) (you wrote tampered).

not sure what's left, but if you hunt, you might find a Surface Pro 3 w/i5, 4GB RAM & 128GB RAM for about $800. BB and MS online were clearing them out, so there may be a few hawkers on Kijiji and such.

all sold out, wasnt looking for one until today, dropped my laptop and its pretty much dead.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
well, I've come in to this thread rather late. what's your budget?

Asus has some really good deals through MS Canada's website. an example would be:
Buy ASUS ZenBook UX305CA-UHM4T Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store Online

if you're not doing any heavy computing, but just your usual day to day tasks, you won't have any issues with the Core M processor. my SP4 often clocks itself down to 700mhz and I notice no slow down or lag anywhere. :)

alternatively, while running an Atom, did you consider the Surface 3 tablet? dang small and lite...

or you could look at the SP4 with the Core M and 4GB RAM on the 64GB or 128GB SSD.

well, I've come in to this thread rather late. what's your budget?

Asus has some really good deals through MS Canada's website. an example would be:
Buy ASUS ZenBook UX305CA-UHM4T Signature Edition Laptop - Microsoft Store Online

if you're not doing any heavy computing, but just your usual day to day tasks, you won't have any issues with the Core M processor. my SP4 often clocks itself down to 700mhz and I notice no slow down or lag anywhere. :)

alternatively, while running an Atom, did you consider the Surface 3 tablet? dang small and lite...

or you could look at the SP4 with the Core M and 4GB RAM on the 64GB or 128GB SSD.

That one is pretty nice, for excel books? would that processor be sufficient? I run big excel files with lots of macros, 8-80 mb files. What do u think?

EDIT: I saw that already, out of stock:dots:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts