What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

case needed

Jim

what case is good ? would like a large interior, lots of room ( full tower?) with easy drive installation,maybe quick releases as in no screws,don't need one with power supply,ideas ?

sswilson

Staff member
Heh..... going to need a price range or everybody is going to recommend the baddest Lian-Li or Silverstone cases they can find..... :)

J

JayDee

The old steel Coolermaster Stacker for a for a budget and the new aluminum ones if the cash is available. They have a ton of room to work with :)

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
None of the above.

Go with the Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 for a fraction of the cost of any of those. I reviewed it and I am still using it for my main rig.

Or if you want REALLY massive, grab an Antec Titan.

grinder

im surprised no one has mentioned the Thermaltake Eureka yet (count this as my suggestion)

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I agree with Patriote, the whole CM Stacker series are awsome cases with tons of room, cooling and modding potential. I should know, after 2 months of research for my new pc i chose the CM Stacker 832! hehe. Hope it helps! Enjoy!

Latest posts