What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

b1lk1

I'm surprised Amazon isn't more on top of this.... The last thing they need in today's anti-counterfeit/anti-piracy trade environment is a highly visible, easily verified product being offered for sale by Amazon itself.

Amazon has tons of 3rd party listings for stuff that is bogus. There are more than a few listings with fake SD cards on both .ca and .com.

Amazon does not care as they only guarantee what they personally sell is real. No government is going to even dream of punishing Amazon for anything like this.

Caldezar

Since it's sold through Amazon Prime though, returns will be a breeze if the keys don't work or fail in a couple months.

Caldezar

So I'm rereading some of the reviews and I'm confused. Most people are saying that the keys are issued as physical CD's with the key sealed inside. If that's the case, then there's no concern about the key functioning, unless I'm missing something. The only issues are if keys are issued digitally. So I've gone ahead and ordered one and we'll see what I get. >.<!

Caldezar

Amazon Fire HD8 is on sale for $69 on Amazon.

I ordered 2 copies of the Windows keys that arrived already. Both were in new OEM DVD packs and both keys work fine.

Latest posts