What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

How Motherboards Are Made: A Gigabyte Factory Tour

yamawho

As PCSTATS recent trip to Gigabyte's Nan-Ping factory in Taiwan showed us, there's a lot more to it. In fact, producing and testing a single motherboard involves a mind-boggling host of automated machines, people and processes; so we'd like to detail the whole assembly line we toured while covering Computex, to give you a feel for how things are really made.

How Motherboards Are Made: A Gigabyte Factory Tour - PCSTATS.com

Iamcanadian7

lol, I got a laugh out of the Complain Less on that sign. If only we could apply that here to some people I know.

Very interesting though, so much tehcnology involved it's insane.

S_G

Crazy. Imagine the mindnumbingness of that assembly line.

What I'm wondering is why they're calling this a "recent" trip, when the manufacturing process shows socket 478s and i865 chipsets!

Eldonko

Awesome.

"Each system is run through several hundred loops of 3D Mark 2001 in 40C temperatures. This tests stability under the most grueling of conditions."

Lol they should hire me and I will show them what we really do to these boards..

ebdoradz

Awesome.

"Each system is run through several hundred loops of 3D Mark 2001 in 40C temperatures. This tests stability under the most grueling of conditions."

Lol they should hire me and I will show them what we really do to these boards..

LOL

yeah they should .....

i haven't been up to date with those c2d build but i have play and OC alot of socket 939 system

might try to get back on track with those c2d rig :D