What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

CTA

That's very good deal.. if taxes and shipping then about 2k+. edit: it used bad mobo but just replace those pos parts... ;p

I got my AMD system for 1850 after taxes...

FreeKnight

That's very good deal.. if taxes and shipping then about 2k+. edit: it used bad mobo but just replace those pos parts... ;p

I got my AMD system for 1850 after taxes...

The motherboard seems like it's usually the weakest link in any prebuilt Dell, Lenovo, etc. Admittedly they've got to recoup cost somewhere, but it's always a little disappointing in my experience unless it's changed in the last few years.

That's probably not the case for companies like Cyberpower, Falcon Northwest, etc, but they're more builders / prosumer companies than PC manufacturers

Entz

The EPP login is posted on RFD, and it works.
Indeed the EPP portal works for everyone. They don't care. Pretty much every Thinkpad we have purchased in the past decade has gone through there.

JD

Staff member
Looks the reddit post is staying the EPP code doesn't work anymore.
The IBM one or something else? Usually the EPP site is pretty buggy overall though, I'd go as far to say the entire Lenovo site is. Usually different browsers and different times of day will fix it.

Lysrin

The site linked from the reddit post Sagath provided and the code in the reddit post. I was just checking, wasn't going to buy it, just wanted to see it :)

Latest posts