What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell [SOLD]Lenovo T430 Laptop $150

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Gazoo

So I got this laptop turned in recently. I thought we had upgraded all T430 laptops but this one was left. I have upgraded it with 8GB of memory and it is now running a fresh install of Win10 with all the updates done. It is a 2344BZU model.

I also have a second aftermarket battery that goes with it. The stock battery is still quite good however. I just have no need for this battery anymore.

Further specs on this model here https://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834311930CVF

Payment by e-Transfer only. Price is $150 firm but includes shipping within Canada. Local pickup/meetup may be possible for many parts of the Vancouver Lower Mainland.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.JPG
    IMG_1002.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1003.JPG
    IMG_1003.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

attonbitusira

My wife uses this same model for bookkeeping and watching Netflix. She is very happy with the performance for light office/media work. OP has set an excellent price and included Win10. This offer won't last long. Good luck with the sale!

Cannon Fodder

OP has set an excellent price and included Win10. This offer won't last long.

You're right, cuz other than the exchange of the money for the hardware, it's already a done deal! (y) :D

In case you didn't see it before, he actually had 4 of these for sale previously (ALMOST a year ago), for the same price, and they didn't last long then either.

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
You're right, cuz other than the exchange of the money for the hardware, it's already a done deal! :thumb: :biggrin:

In case you didn't see it before, he actually had 4 of these for sale previously (ALMOST a year ago), for the same price, and they didn't last long then either.

Heh... glad to hear it went to a member..... :)

I moved this thread out of moderation and it was all I could do to not contact him immediately and grab it for myself.... ;)

Last edited:

Cannon Fodder

I moved this thread out of moderation and it was all I could to to not contact him immediately and grab it for myself.... ;)

Geez, I never thought of it before, but that kind of move could almost be called..... "insider trading"! :whistle: :LOL:

And yeah, it was just complete randomness that I checked the forums less than a half hour after it was posted, and begged for 1st dibs, pending an okey-dokey from the wife on whether or not she wanted it. (y)

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Geez, I never thought of it before, but that kind of move could almost be called..... "insider trading"! :whistle: :haha:

And yeah, it was just complete randomness that I checked the forums less than a half hour after it was posted, and begged for 1st dibs, pending an okey-dokey from the wife on whether or not she wanted it. :thumb:

I typically wait an hour after I've taken something out of moderation before I contact a seller with an offer. :)

Cannon Fodder

I typically wait an hour after I've taken something out of moderation before I contact a seller with an offer. :)

Sounds like a good policy to maintain..... guess it was just luck I HAPPENED to pop in when I did. (y)

Now it makes me wonder how many items you may have bought over the years, but lost out on, due to your 1hr. policy.....

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Sounds like a good policy to maintain..... guess it was just luck I HAPPENED to pop in when I did. :thumb:

Now it makes me wonder how many items you may have bought over the years, but lost out on, due to your 1hr. policy..... :doh:

Heh... not as many as you might think.... for the most part it's never something I actually need so the one hour break helps weed out a lot of impulse buys. :)

The Great Gazoo

Sold! I'm happy go give some good deals to all the members here that have helped me so much over the years.

I will have a few more laptops coming up later this year so keep your eyes out for them. :)

djbrad

We will! That was I nice deal, and I had to follow the 1hr policy myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts