What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Support for this site.Pony up fatasses

Chilly

haha, I think pretty much all the active members have all posted in this thread now. Frankly the forum has like somewhere between like 50 -> 100 active members, and many of them (like myself) don't really post much anymore, just lurk.

I love the community, but its not very active anymore. Its sad that even some simple TLC like posting YT video releases here doesn't happen. Going further they could easily direct users to checkout the forums and have discussion threads (similar to how LTT mixes its YT channel and forums), and possibly merge the written reviews with YT channel in a similar fashion that Gamers Nexus has. /shrug

chrisk

Folding Captain
Its sad that even some simple TLC like posting YT video releases here doesn't happen. Going further they could easily direct users to checkout the forums and have discussion threads (similar to how LTT mixes its YT channel and forums), and possibly merge the written reviews with YT channel in a similar fashion that Gamers Nexus has. /shrug

These are my thoughts as well. I'm guessing that The guys doing the Youtube and social media have decided to keep viewers in the social media environment, and YT folks would expect the Youtube guys to be active here and there is a chance that they don't want to/can't be taking the time to keep up with this forum on top of the other stuff.