What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

MAK

Another suggestion for down the road (no rush):

Can you make the "Want to Sell" and "Want to Buy", "Want to Trade" and "Free" buttons different in the Buy and Sell section? Would make it easier to scan through the list. Maybe change the button backgrounds? I don't know if this can be done easily - they all seem to be using the label--primary style. Maybe use the prefix ID?

I'm using the lite theme, but I suppose you'd have to create styles for the buttons that would look good under the dark theme as well.

I know you can click on the button and "filter" the list to show all the "Want to Buy" items for example, but I usually want to look at all EXCEPT for "want to buy".

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
when we're providing a text description of a link, can you have it appear another color, so it looks like it's a hyper link? you haven't a clue until your happen to mouse over and see the cursor change into a hand.

All external links should now be underlined (y)

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Another suggestion for down the road (no rush):

Can you make the "Want to Sell" and "Want to Buy", "Want to Trade" and "Free" buttons different in the Buy and Sell section? Would make it easier to scan through the list. Maybe change the button backgrounds? I don't know if this can be done easily - they all seem to be using the label--primary style. Maybe use the prefix ID?

I'm using the lite theme, but I suppose you'd have to create styles for the buttons that would look good under the dark theme as well.

I know you can click on the button and "filter" the list to show all the "Want to Buy" items for example, but I usually want to look at all EXCEPT for "want to buy".

Made some changes. Give that a try. (y)

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
All external links should now be underlined (y)
they only show they're underlined once you've moused over them...same as before.

see here:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
hmmm...guess it's cause I am using the Lite theme. a white underline doesn't show for me until I mouse over and it comes up as black.

Ya, looks like I only fixed it on the Dark Theme. Should work on the Light Theme as well now.

Latest posts