What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My pc will not find windows driver

Erld123o

I built my own pc one year ago but it will not install windows 10.

I have tried almost every YouTube video.

When i try I select language and then i click install then i agree to the license agreement and after that it stands: we couldn’t find any drivers. To get a storage driver, click load driver.

Can somebody tell me what to do.

If my parts matters here are they.

Motherboard: gigabyte z390 ud

CPU: intel core i5 8th gen

Graphics card: GeForce 1050

Power supply: 650w

And if you need to know the other stuff i can find that to.

My windows is on a cd/dvd and i run it with an external cd/dvd drive.
If it is other tings you need to know just ask

MARSTG

Most probably the windows version on the disc is too old and the setup process does not see the sata ports of the Z390 chipset. You should put the sata drivers on a usb stick and point to them during the setup phase.Untitled.jpg

KaptCrunch

Hmmmmmm,
Using a real install disk with hologram , not a copy of the free w10 update installer that's time bombed.
Mine came in USB forum w10

Like others said helps to have current drivers of your hardware on flash stick to install OS

gingerbee

I didn't think you could get windows 10 on a DVD?. Even really old pc I have put windows 10 on without a key never heard of this

Shadowmeph

I built my own pc one year ago but it will not install windows 10.

My windows is on a cd/dvd and i run it with an external cd/dvd drive.
If it is other tings you need to know just ask
ok I am wondering if that disk is just a repair sk or a modified disk similar to how i have a windows 7 portable OS on both Disk and usb it will run on any PC or laptop but is only portable I cannot install the windows 7 OS using my disk or usb.
personally I would download a new version and put it on a USB drive which would have to be fairly large because windows 10 even packed ( I think into cab files I might be using the wrong word here) up is larger then 4 Gb then when it is packed up it takes a very long time to unpack those files and install at the same time. of course I might not be remembering right its been a long time since i played around with OS in that way
also if yopu actuiallyu some how were able to squeeze windows 10 onto a dvd it would have to be a very slow Burn onto disk so it wouldn't corrupt it.

someone ewlse was having the same issues here https://www.tenforums.com/installat...lation-issue-we-couldn-t-find-any-drives.html with a leno laptop install

Last edited:

Latest posts