What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

grrr why is it i cannot get access to my win 10 pc via raspi

Shadowmeph

why is it i cannot get access to my win 10 pc via raspi4 and fro my win 10 I cannot ssh into libreelec( raspi4) but I can access folders and even change things around via folders this really pisses me off and of course everyone at the forum on libre elec are more attitude then help i have spent the last 3 days searching through there forums and all I see if attitude and usless dead links to know where posted. I might as well just pull the drive and connect-it directly to my raspi machine and then access the files from from to other pcs and laptops probably allot easier.
but I know that if I can figure this out then It will fix my LAN problem where I can run the ARK server off that machine and access it from my gaming PC.

naugrim

In order to SSH into the Pi from any system, you would need to make sure SSH is enabled in Libreelec. Maybe go and check to see if it's turned on. GO to settings, and libreelec, then services (at least that's the path to get to the SSH option on mine - Libreelec 8.2.5)

Izerous

Folding Team
That sounds about right even a fresh raspbian install from a noobs card i'm pretty sure you manually need to enable SSH. Disabled by default for security reasons since it defaults to admin/nopassword or something like that.

Latest posts