What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

Izerous

Folding Team
Things have been annoying enough as is lately. Go load my wife's profile to watch a movie together Netflix's throws an error and deletes her profile.

Their tech support absolutely useless and incapable of restoring profiles. Their solution change login information.

All history etc for that profile gone.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Things have been annoying enough as is lately. Go load my wife's profile to watch a movie together Netflix's throws an error and deletes her profile.

Their tech support absolutely useless and incapable of restoring profiles. Their solution change login information.

All history etc for that profile gone.
it's a fresh start in life. how often does that happen for someone? she should embrace the opportunity!!!

gingerbee

how clean is the power in your place, gb? too much stuff dies or has issues!

everything is on ups back up power to clean the power-up cause I live in an old warehouse downtown Orillia that being said I have lived here for over 11 years and never had a single problem with pc parts or things dying because of power(long before ups were put on ever tv/pc in the house). Also, all the power is upgraded in my apartment breakers for the whole place. no fuses or old wiring I have the ups for all system cause we have brownouts here in Orillia quite a lot.

It's only been this year that I have had problems with things. 1 stick of ram/1 motherboard/1 SSD Kingston A400

Oh which I also found out that it has backups of all my chrome password on it and I can't format or delete it and yes I tried using diskpart doenst work drive is toast and shows a butt load of read error's So i wont be RMA's it since there's nothing but nightmares list online about Kingston horrible support. So I will simply not buy Kingston products again. never been a fan anywho

mGz

So my package is still stuck with customs. If it doesn't ship out by Friday I'll be contacting farfetch CS and asking for a refund, if they refuse I'll be disputing the charge with my CC company. Tired of this nonsense.

Shadowmeph

Wow DHL is lost I talked live chat yesterday with someone about my door code so the person said they will forward that info. this morning very early I cget a call automated telling me to pick up my parcel in RIchmond which is 40+ km away I get on live chat again and they tell me oh just disregard that message your package should arrive in the next 24 hours I then explain well I spent two days at home waiting for this package and that I actually have a life where I have to do things and then asked if they meaning DHL Delivery wanted to pay my lost wages for waiting for a package that might show up but I also said that I wasn't attacking the person on line I was asking the company this

Cannon Fodder

So my package is still stuck with customs. If it doesn't ship out by Friday I'll be contacting farfetch CS and asking for a refund, if they refuse I'll be disputing the charge with my CC company. Tired of this nonsense.

I completely understand you being pissed-off at this point in time..... trouble is, the package being stuck in Customs has nothing to do with the company you bought from, unless they had a major brain cramp, and filled out the paperwork in some completely off-the-wall fashion, in which case, I'd think the package would end up being returned to them. If the fault is all with the Customs folks, there's probably nothing that company can do to get your package moving, and it'll likely EVENTUALLY make its' way to you.

Shadowmeph

I completely understand you being pissed-off at this point in time..... trouble is, the package being stuck in Customs has nothing to do with the company you bought from, unless they had a major brain cramp, and filled out the paperwork in some completely off-the-wall fashion, in which case, I'd think the package would end up being returned to them. If the fault is all with the Customs folks, there's probably nothing that company can do to get your package moving, and it'll likely EVENTUALLY make its' way to you.
that is true I am pissed at the company I bought from but I am more pissed at DHL the delivery company then anything . on my side of things I learned my lesson to not order from places that I haven't ordered from successfully before and or did a check on them. I will never recommend anyone buying from Keychron Keyboards unless you want surprise charges ( at least in Canada) I had thought judging by the photos and such that it was a US company when it is actually a China company made to look like a US company

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

my PC and I are being overwhelmed by kittens! they are crawling over everything, chewing on all my cables, trying to attack cursor on the monitor.

I pick them up and put them down and they've scrabbled up me or the bits around my desk within seconds and are right back to the mischief!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

ps - loving every moment with these adorable creatures. :D

Latest posts