What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Game keys trading and giveaways

WarSanta

eh warsanta if it's not claimed all ready I would love to try Arkham Origins if that's cool. just wondering what launcher is it on if any?

edit thanks anywho just found is was on origin access which I have thanks

It's a steam key. Let me know if you're still interested.

Prickly007

As I found the first game tedious/repetitive and rage un-installed it just now (twenty attempt to complete a level is my limit), I won't be using the Xbox keys for Gears of War 2 & 3 that Caldezar generously sent me.

PS Why isn't this thread stickied?

FreeKnight

Just getting back to town and I'll try to update this again later this week. I think I have a few more codes I got over the holidays to add :D

G

Apollo Mystery key 1 - QMK2T-404ZW-PK8VF
Apollo Mystery key 2 - J3AHH-895HI-3WYGR
Apollo Mystery key 3 - 9G932-GAW86-M50JJ

Won a bunch from Fanatical here is 3 , dont know what they are so YMMV

FreeKnight

A long overdue update. I've added;
Undertale
The Witness
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Worms Revolution
Broken Age
Psychonauts
Tropico 4
This is the Police
Magicka
Hacknet

Might be a little slow to reply the next day or two, busy with work, but if you want them, and meet the criteria let me know. I'll peek through the last page or two and eventually add anything I've missed to the first post. Might do a total prune of the list soon and start back from scratch since I'm sure some people's keys have expired or they're not around the forums much anymore.

FreeKnight

Apparently we've finally exceeded what post #1 can handle :D

Though the forum might be able to import tables now. I'll look at starting a new thread. I think 1st post will be available, 2nd post will be credits and 3rd post will be links to 'For trade' posts.

Cannon Fodder

Undertale
The Witness
[snip]

Might be a little slow to reply the next day or two, busy with work, but if you want them, and meet the criteria let me know. I'll peek through the last page or two and eventually add anything I've missed to the first post. Might do a total prune of the list soon and start back from scratch since I'm sure some people's keys have expired or they're not around the forums much anymore.

Well, while some folks might not be around that much, it doesn't necessarily mean they don't check in here. Personally, I haven't posted much, but I do look in on the forums every day, AT LEAST once a day. Will have to peruse those new additions, and see if anything jumps out at me.....

Apparently we've finally exceeded what post #1 can handle :D

Though the forum might be able to import tables now. I'll look at starting a new thread. I think 1st post will be available, 2nd post will be credits and 3rd post will be links to 'For trade' posts.

Given the constraints you've run into, I think the idea above, in bold, would be fine.

Aaaaand, a MUCHOS GRACIAS for continuing to maintain this thread!!! (y)

Bond007

Undertale
The Witness
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Farenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Worms Revolution
Broken Age
Psychonauts
Tropico 4
This is the Police
Magicka
Hacknet

thanks for your continued work on this thread! PM sent about the jackbox party pack.

Sounds like solid ideas on a new thread as well.

Latest posts