What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

New Forum Bug Reports & Suggestions

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
well, I haven't seen any ad's...perhaps it's cause I have the adblocker in my browsers on.

however, if HWC only gets credit for clicks...then I'd make the site an exception and click them so they get more revenue. :)

interesting none-the-less.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Made another change to the ads. Will give it a bit of time to see if it fixes the issue. Basically there wasn't supposed to be ads between the posts so trying to get that sorted.

Izerous

Folding Team
Screenshot_20191113-175737~2.png
On mobile the sticky header and click to expand content stack a bit weird compared to all other content.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
something strange just happened to me.

closed my browser and when I opened a tab into the forums, it loaded with the dark theme and didn't provide the bar in the upper right to let me log in. I scrolled down to the bottom of the forum and saw something saying dark theme, clicked it and it gave me the option to change to light theme, which I did. BANG, the login option appeared above the FORUMS, WHAT'S NEW etc in the upper right. switched back to dark theme, it disappeared...back to light and it was there.

I'm logged in now though, under the light theme, which is what I have selected in my profile as default.

just thought I'd give a heads up in case something somewhere is misbehaving?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Gav just updated the forum software and themes so it's probably something to do with that. I'll ask him to look into it.

Entz

Yup gone for me as well (Dark) ... I was wondering what happened lol Glad its not me

Latest posts