What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Um he is British. The character isn't supposed to be 'british' tho.

Every single person I know who has watched some of the show, says he is absolutely nailing the role.

The trailer must've been edited strangely, watching the first EP and it seems much better than the trailer let on, for his character.

We'll see how it goes, watching now

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Finished the first EP. It's not bad so far, nothing special (at least not yet) but certainly not bad. My only real criticism after the first EP is the excessive blood gushing noises. On my theater tuned for max music quality, those added in noises stuck out far too often.

Will keep on watching another time and see how it goes.

Shadowmeph

So the other day I grabbed a show called M<Ass effect Alex I thought that it was the story but it ended up being a stupid game play through lol
the only game play through I watch because they are funny at times is on youtube "Phlinger phoos Soloing the ARK "

Prickly007

Am not pleased with how the The Expanse ended, they killed off my favourite character. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowmeph

I watched the witcher and Iwas thinking wth it was all over the place Iwas geting a little confused becasue of the jumping back and forth with out warning hehe but I think if they do a season two it should be in line.
I am going to watch the expanse I still havent watched season two of Britania I might watch Britania furst

Latest posts