What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

putting lipstick on a pig - Minecraft with Ray Tracing

FreeKnight

I find the lack of bacon in your sentence both offensive and sad. I would recommend you correct this immediately!

-ST
I actually think bacon's a bit over-rated and overhyped and not as versatile. I don't dislike it, but when I want a meal, I don't want bacon as my protein, I want tenderloin, striploin, shank, chuck, etc. Bacon's a side or an accessory to enhance other dishes to me. Although I realize that's about as unpopular an opinion as it gets when it comes to meat.

Plus tenderloin's good for cutting/muscle building where bacon is good for....... well, your cardiologist being able to buy a new boat.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I actually think bacon's a bit over-rated and overhyped and not as versatile. I don't dislike it, but when I want a meal, I don't want bacon as my protein, I want tenderloin, striploin, shank, chuck, etc. Bacon's a side or an accessory to enhance other dishes to me. Although I realize that's about as unpopular an opinion as it gets when it comes to meat.

Plus tenderloin's good for cutting/muscle building where bacon is good for....... well, your cardiologist being able to buy a new boat.

I uh....think you missed the joke.

-ST

Latest posts