What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

its fgoing to be a little funny for next seasons shows because of the Quarantine I see the lots are fully of the film crew trailers they film out by where Ileve allot now all the trailers are in the lots and no filming which means next seasons shows will be a little late

lowfat

Staff member
IMO fall/winter season will be non existant. Unless something is finished filming now, it won't have a season this fall.

JD

Staff member
I like slow shows...but damn is TftL slow...like I'm falling asleep slow!
Tales from the Loop? I watched the first one last night, pretty slow moving, but had some cool cinematic elements. It seems really well done visually, but it could have been ~40 minutes instead of ~60 minutes.

Entz

It will definitely be interesting to see how many shows are impacted by this.
Lots are already, several series are not finishing because the FX work is done pretty close to airing dates (Seems they finish 2-3 weeks before they air). One show I watch (TWD) wont have its finale because of it, for example. I would expect any show that has special effects wont be airing this year.

lowfat

Staff member
Lots are already, several series are not finishing because the FX work is done pretty close to airing dates (Seems they finish 2-3 weeks before they air). One show I watch (TWD) wont have its finale because of it, for example. I would expect any show that has special effects wont be airing this year.

More like any show w/ more than 1 person won't be airing this fall. :eek:

I think pretty much every studio has put everything on hold.

Lysrin

More like any show w/ more than 1 person won't be airing this fall. :eek:

I think pretty much every studio has put everything on hold.

I wonder how much of The Mandalorian was filmed before all this if it was supposed to have season 2 in September...?

Entz

I wonder how much of The Mandalorian was filmed before all this if it was supposed to have season 2 in September...?
Primary filming was complete in the first week of March if I member correctly but the FX and other things are certainly going to be delayed.i doubt they even got to start. how far that screws things who knows.

lowfat

Staff member
Catching up on Devs. Rather good so far.

Also enjoying this season of Westworld, I really like how they portray the near'ish future.