What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

Bartacus

Check your physical junk mail.....

A&W is promoting their coffee and has a mail flyer with 10 free coffees on it. Normally there's a caveat of some form on these things (like bogo or min purchase) but there doesn't appear to be any restriction on this at all.
I got one of these, score for the cheapies! 🙃

EDIT: not sure how "great" a deal this is, but the Ender 5 3d printer is on sale for $399CDN, down from $569.

sswilson

Staff member

3DMark @ $5.09, and/or the full pack (3DMark, PCMark, and VRMark) @ $10.11

Whether or not you're into benchmarking (or consider 3DMark scores valid) it's a quick and easy tool for stress testing.

lowfat

Staff member

3DMark @ $5.09, and/or the full pack (3DMark, PCMark, and VRMark) @ $10.11

Whether or not you're into benchmarking (or consider 3DMark scores valid) it's a quick and easy tool for stress testing.
I bought it yesterday. However I cannot get it to launch. Ending up using my first ever refund on Steam

sswilson

Staff member
Hrmmm... that's bizarre. Safe to assume you checked out the possible solutions (including compatibility mode/run as administrator?).

Steam version works fine for me but that's a pretty old installation so maybe one of the newer W10 updates is affecting the install.

edit: apparently one of the other issues is that it'll only launch with steam enabled so you can't just run it using the stock .exe file.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Hrmmm... that's bizarre. Safe to assume you checked out the possible solutions (including compatibility mode/run as administrator?).

Steam version works fine for me but that's a pretty old installation so maybe one of the newer W10 updates is affecting the install.

edit: apparently one of the other issues is that it'll only launch with steam enabled so you can't just run it using the stock .exe file.
Would give me a 'Error: can not create a java virtual machine blah blah'. Internet says it is because it didn't have permission to write to programdata or your user folder. Yet it had created both folders. Might be because my user folder is kept on a drive other than C:\. Tried all the solutions the dev suggested in the thread. Didn't work so I refunded.

sswilson

Staff member

I haven't tried it yet, but if you're stuck inside with nothing to do, here's a free online basic photography course (normally $50 USD).

Bond007

Not super hot, but timing is everything. All the Jackbox games party packs are on sale at greenmangaming (steam codes). $11-19.

I already had the first pack, and drawful 2 (free on steam right now), so I grabbed the 3rd park pack for $15. Something to pass some time.

Latest posts