What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

littlebut

377160_20200302185442_1.jpg
Fallout 4 is my current "occupation":unsure::cool:
377160_20200311230349_1.jpg377160_20200209051533_1.jpg377160_20200121004502_1.jpg

Attachments

• 377160_20200302185442_1.jpg
    377160_20200302185442_1.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 377160_20200121004502_1.jpg
    377160_20200121004502_1.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 0
  • 377160_20191226203112_1.jpg
    377160_20191226203112_1.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 0

Lysrin

So played some more Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and am starting to see the charm. The layers of detail are pretty impressive in the game systems. There is a lot going on in the world and I am only playing the single player campaign at this point. Multiplayer I could see would be a whole other interesting experience. I need to get much better at combat I think before I go there!

I did not however realise it was still early access. I just saw the deal and assumed it was a release deal. Anyway, doesn't feel early access when playing it. It's a keeper I think!

belgolas

So played some more Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and am starting to see the charm. The layers of detail are pretty impressive in the game systems. There is a lot going on in the world and I am only playing the single player campaign at this point. Multiplayer I could see would be a whole other interesting experience. I need to get much better at combat I think before I go there!

I did not however realise it was still early access. I just saw the deal and assumed it was a release deal. Anyway, doesn't feel early access when playing it. It's a keeper I think!
I am enjoying it but you can tell it is early access. They have a lot of features missing or haven't been implemented yet and there are bugs and glitches. Early game looks pretty fleshed out but the mid and especially the late game has a lot of missing content.

I must say the siege warfare in this game is incredible. One time I was riding on top of a siege tower as my men were moving it to a wall and it went up a small hill and I slide off almost dying lol. Siege rams will knock down gates and ladders can be raised but the defenders can push them back down so it is advised to have siege towers. Siege towers can be destroyed by enemy ballistas or catapults. Your catapults and trebuchets ai seems to target enemy defenses like tower defenses. Once you get to this stage of the game siege battles are so much fun. Large land battles are too easy in my opinion if you have a decent army with a large amount of cavalry as the AI doesn't seem to protect its archers from cavalry charges.

Lysrin

I am enjoying it but you can tell it is early access. They have a lot of features missing or haven't been implemented yet and there are bugs and glitches. Early game looks pretty fleshed out but the mid and especially the late game has a lot of missing content.

I must say the siege warfare in this game is incredible. One time I was riding on top of a siege tower as my men were moving it to a wall and it went up a small hill and I slide off almost dying lol. Siege rams will knock down gates and ladders can be raised but the defenders can push them back down so it is advised to have siege towers. Siege towers can be destroyed by enemy ballistas or catapults. Your catapults and trebuchets ai seems to target enemy defenses like tower defenses. Once you get to this stage of the game siege battles are so much fun. Large land battles are too easy in my opinion if you have a decent army with a large amount of cavalry as the AI doesn't seem to protect its archers from cavalry charges.

Ah you're a lot farther along than me @belgolas ! I have found a few more early access type things now too. Some place holders for NPC dialog, etc. But I haven't ran into any big bugs or game crashes. But I am still only at an army of 72 men so I am not seeing what you're seeing yet.

Lysrin

I just watched WAB's review of Mount & Blade II early access and he said he believed or was told it would be in early access for another year yet!

So I was out-to-lunch on that one :rolleyes: But it is a great game I think already so another year of work it'll be pretty impressive.

lowfat

Staff member
Dishonored is so much fun. Finished a non-violent playthrough first. Then did a New Game+ on very hard, this time a straight up butcher. Murdering everyone took about 1/2 as long, was more fun, but feels bad. :eek:

Dishonored Death of the Outside is downloading now.

sswilson

Staff member
Unfortunately, the GOG Galaxy version of Oblivion doesn't appear to properly save screenshots.......

Oblivion.jpg

I have however got damn near 60 hours into it over the last week or so and haven't really started much of the main story yet.... :)

Prickly007

Finally finished Witcher 3 DLC's... over the last few days, I've installed Bioshock, Freespace, Holdfast: Nations At War, The Long Dark, Star Wars Republic Commando, X-Wing and X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.

Also got GTA V working again, mods needed updating.

Lysrin

Finally finished Witcher 3 DLC's... over the last few days, I've installed Bioshock, Freespace, Holdfast: Nations At War, The Long Dark, Star Wars Republic Commando, X-Wing and X-Wing vs TIE Fighter.

Also got GTA V working again, mods needed updating.

Whew! That's a list! I'm exhausted :)

I'm still playing the others I've mentioned but now I've added AC Odyssey (was on sale... loving GMG + Rakuten) and checking out DCS World with just the free planes.

For the latter... not sure I have enough patience/time for proper engine start-ups and the like anymore. I watched a YT video of the upcoming super carrier and loved the look of that. But given I'd have to buy both that, and either the F-18 or F-14 planes... that gets pretty pricey!

Latest posts