What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

Entz

Sold out from Ubiquiti... you buy the last one? ;)
I swear Ubiquiti is Latin for "Never in Stock"

If these had 1 POE pass through port I would get a few, but alas. Yes I know the US-8 does this but the mini is so cute and small and cheap and I need like 3 ports at each point lol.

I have been watching like a hawk for the new UXG-Pro to show up in EA (then not be in stock for 4 months :cry:)

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team

If these had 1 POE pass through port I would get a few, but alas. Yes I know the US-8 does this but the mini is so cute and small and cheap and I need like 3 ports at each point lol.

I have been watching like a hawk for the new UXG-Pro to show up in EA (then not be in stock for 4 months :cry:)

the UXG is long overdue. I want one as well.

let's make a deal that if one of us manages to add to cart, to buy a second for the other person ;)

sswilson

Staff member

I don't understand why this isn't standard on every PoE powered AP out there.... without it if a person wants to install a couple of APs into their attic they've got to run 2 ethernet cables from the source as opposed to one from the source and then another from the first install point.

That's not really worded correctly... I do understand why they don't do it... it's a feature that will push folks over to their higher end units.

Entz

Yeah pretty much. Daisy chaining is a good point as well. I have 2 spots I want to use them. One has a Cisco IP phone (Which would save a plug) and 2 computers. The other has a NanoHD which I would *love* ANY kind of pass through on. It would get my shield off Wifi (not that it really needs it) and a potential PS5. Nothing critical, I just cant justify a US-8 for those conveniences lol.

Last edited:

Bartacus

My lower back demanded money. Thanks to a cheap and deteriorating DXracer chair, got me a GOOD chair for the first time:
6Yno23dl.jpg

Serious chair is serious:
vzBtOHjl.jpg

Latest posts