What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hot Deals!!!!!

FreeKnight

Nice! That is a pretty nice discount.
It's worked out well for me. I have two Avion Platinums (personal and my company), in 2 years Ive made enough points for another $1200 in gift cards, so even with the 2x annual fee I'm up around $700 in *free* money. Of course I never carry a negative balance and pay interest fees, otherwise it'd be a different story.

I know it's not the best rewards Visa, but it's worked well for me with the travel coverage. I'll have to take some time now that I've drained the points account to determine if there's a better card out there for me at the moment though.

sswilson

Staff member
G

Logitech G502 @ $48.

I know I'm not the only one on these boards who's been happy with this mouse. :)
I just moved on from my old 502 to a m04 TBH pretty happy with it, nice high LOD .

sswilson

Staff member

BOGO Echo Show 5 @ $99.99

You'd need to have a use for 2 of them, but $50/ea is pretty decent for a (albeit small) smart display. There's even a physical slide to cover the camera. :)

I grabbed a couple to use for spotify connect / bluetooth audio to my receiver.

Quick note.... it's not "buy one get one free" it's "buy 2 get the second one free". You have to put two in your cart otherwise you'll end up paying full price for only one unit.

edit: This is one of those rare times that we Canucks make out better than our Southern neighbours when it comes to price after converting USD to CDN. It's currently listed as $89.99 US which converts to $127 CDN.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member

Paragon Hard Disk Manager for free. Although I have no idea what exactly the software is capable of.

EDIT: OK this seems pretty decent so far. WinPE and linux bootable iso/USB available. Can do NMVe cloning / restoring. Can even set the linux iso to automatically mount a network share upon boot if you are imaging to a network share.

Last edited:

Latest posts