What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

FreeKnight

Yakuza 0. Pretty fun, but oh man is it Japan to the X power haha. I don't mind too much, I've enjoyed my time there, but there's stuff like telephone clubs and girl videos that are necessary for completion achievements.

Picked up a few of the other games in the series that I'll try once I finish it.

Inik

Folding Team
Anyone on Pokemon GO ?!? I need new friends! Trainer code : 7645 8043 9203

G

Picked up Detroit: Become Human for Steam sale, tis alright though the blur is driving me nuts.
Should hold me over till Death Stranding is unlocked.

Izerous

Folding Team
Picked up Grid as part of the past humble bundle and finally gave it a try. Wow it fails in comparison to most racing games I have played and leaves a whole lot to be desired. How did they justify making more than one of these.

Tried increasing race duration and it made it even easier, atleast it is easy to run a solid 59//60 fps @4k about the only positive thing I can say. Taking screenshots and not messing up besides clipping the dirt a bit

grid.png

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

I am waiting for Hell blade Senua sacrifice the second part Hell blade 2 of that game I liked the first one I thought that they did a great job for the little money they had I really liked the story line hope it comes to PC

Shadowmeph

I watched a few speed runs of ARK one guy beat the gamma tek cave default settings using a Dodo and a Archaeopteryx shot gun and swamp fever. when I have the time I am going to try doing that run

Izerous

Folding Team
World of Tanks

Used to spend a lot of time on WoT was a fun game. Game is slow as a free player which I didn't mind I didn't feel like I couldn't play against paid players until much higher in the tiers when they are firing off premium ammo like it is going out of style. Did end up buying a tnak or two but didn't go crazy.

I want to say it was around the point where I was breaking into t8 that I kind of stopped playing. Don't even recall why now.

belgolas

Used to spend a lot of time on WoT was a fun game. Game is slow as a free player which I didn't mind I didn't feel like I couldn't play against paid players until much higher in the tiers when they are firing off premium ammo like it is going out of style. Did end up buying a tnak or two but didn't go crazy.

I want to say it was around the point where I was breaking into t8 that I kind of stopped playing. Don't even recall why now.
Same for me. Lower tiers was a lot of fun but such a grind on the higher levels. Also I liked playing arty on lower tiers but higher tiers I could only fire a few times before the round was over because of how long the reload time is.

Still like coming back to World of Warships though every couple of months for a week. That game I finally got a German tier 10 battleship.

Izerous

Folding Team
T8 artery is where I was and yes firing speeds were beyond painful. Finally unlock the tank to have to unlock XP/cash to be able to upgrade the barrel to have a remote possibility to get a couple shots off

Latest posts