What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
The complaints are mostly about noise... gee... a fan that moves a lot of air in a small footprint is relatively noisy... who'da'thunk??? :)

Dwayne

Picked up a Samsung A71 for the wife to replace an Honor 10 that will not work on Shaw Mobile. Been a Shaw customer since we moved to Winnipeg in 2003, and stayed with them when we moved to Courtenay. I bumped my Internet to the Gig service from 300 Mbps, and moved our phones from Kodoo and Fido, and the price will be about the same. Not cheap, but about the same. We are not heavy phone users, mainly text machines to stay in touch with family living away, but unlimited talk and text for $0 is great. We are doing the $10 for a gig data with the roll over. Neither one of us used more that 200 or 300 MB a month anyway.

Izerous

Folding Team
Bought a new "universal" blade for my mower so I could have 1 to sharpen and 1 to have on it and just swap them out. The replacement didn't quite fit and had to file out the alignment holes ever so slightly and in doing so I think I kicked it out of balance a bit as it would start shaking with the new blade on. I have a feeling the blade might just be junk...

However today picked up the cheap cone style balancer which was harder to track down than expected.

Inik

Folding Team
An UPS for rack. Got the battery yesterday, hopefully CP will deliver the actual UPS soon!

Izerous

Folding Team
Bought a new "universal" blade for my mower so I could have 1 to sharpen and 1 to have on it and just swap them out. The replacement didn't quite fit and had to file out the alignment holes ever so slightly and in doing so I think I kicked it out of balance a bit as it would start shaking with the new blade on. I have a feeling the blade might just be junk...

However today picked up the cheap cone style balancer which was harder to track down than expected.

About an hour later both blades balanced and the old blade re-sharpened. Cone balancer bit finicky to work with since there is a bit of slop in it as well but the mower doesn't feel like it is going to shake apart anymore from my quick test. I just barely let it get up to speed though since it was nearly midnight by that point and i'm sure. lawn mower was the last thing anyone wanted to hear in my garage. I should have sharpened the old blade much sooner

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
just ordered the iFi iPower 5v AC adapter for my Zen DAC. it is powered by USB...but does much better with a dedicated power source, especially on balanced output.

I also ordered a custom Male 4.4mm Pentacon to Female XLR interconnect from Hart Cables to let me plug my NHC into the 4.4mm balanced jack for MOAR power.

Latest posts