What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What game are you currently playing? (Screenshots if possible pls)

On2wheels

FS2020 is a system hog. It will use all 16gb of ram at times. edit: why arent my screens showing up
Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Lysrin

FS2020 is a system hog. It will use all 16gb of ram at times. edit: why arent my screens showing up
Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

They weren't showing up for me in your post, but they loaded in your quoted post in my reply. See if they show up after I post it. (EDIT: Nope lol)

I'm not surprised about the RAM usage at all. I've been feeling that 32GB is the new 16GB for a while now. That is why I went 32 with last upgrade. I have several games that are older AAA ones that routinely run between 10-14GB usage. So step up to something on the scale of MSFS2020... not surpring that it's a RAM gobbler.

FreeKnight

Ran through Mortal Kombat XI and Aftermath over the last couple days. Really enjoyed it. Netherrealm has really nailed having a good 'story' mode in fighting games that's more than a 2 minute cutscene at the end.

That being said, the unlockables and monetization of the game is a bit ridiculous. You'd have to spend weeks playing it straight to get even half of the costumes or gear I would assume. Hopefully AT&T does end up selling WB games, because between stuff they've done on MK, Shadow of War, etc, it doesn't show much hope of them not trying to creatively fleece the consumer.

clshades

Ran through Mortal Kombat XI and Aftermath over the last couple days. Really enjoyed it. Netherrealm has really nailed having a good 'story' mode in fighting games that's more than a 2 minute cutscene at the end.

That being said, the unlockables and monetization of the game is a bit ridiculous. You'd have to spend weeks playing it straight to get even half of the costumes or gear I would assume. Hopefully AT&T does end up selling WB games, because between stuff they've done on MK, Shadow of War, etc, it doesn't show much hope of them not trying to creatively fleece the consumer.
I hear ya man. Played it through a couple times. Good story line for sure.

Lysrin

Well, not "currently playing" yet, but I am trying to give MSFS2020 a go. Holy smokes! Burned up two alloted play times so far just downloading all the content! lol

Had one failure, happening to lots of folks apparently, where the download went so far and just wouldn't continue. Had to reinstall and start again and then left it overnight. The content manager interface is poorly designed imo too. It shows you the available space where you did the initial install, but then the default path shown next to the browse option is on your C drive; looks like a profile type path. Note that when the content is downloaded, it goes to the install location you originally picked, not the path shown. Who designs this stuff anyway? Maybe that's a peculiarity of the Xbox Game Pass version of the game. Not sure.

I think I am now ready to actually play it the next time I get a moment (unless they update everything again :oops: ) It's a monster of a game!

Lysrin

Finally got in to start the initial tutorial stuff in MSFS2020 in the little Cessna. Yup, no shock, sure is a pretty game! And RAM hungry on ultra settings anyway (that's the setting it recommended, surprised me for my system). Several times it drove my system to 17 GB used according to MSI Afterburner. I'm sure I'll have to drop the settings some if I want to fly over the bigger cities.

Latest posts