What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The big AMD GPU reveal.....BANG!

GeezerGamer

Release day.....yippy

Yeah so I just received a friendly email from AMD, seeing how I am a team red member. I guess I'm on their mailing list for this and that basically. Anyways I was offered an early crack at a 6800 or 6800 XT graphics card, just click on the link so I did. After a couple minutes waiting for the page to download.......
Lo and behold there it was, the 6800 XT and its features listed as was the price and the line that read "out of stock"

!!!!!!!

Come on board partners, show me the money!

Bartacus

Release day.....yippy

Yeah so I just received a friendly email from AMD, seeing how I am a team red member. I guess I'm on their mailing list for this and that basically. Anyways I was offered an early crack at a 6800 or 6800 XT graphics card, just click on the link so I did. After a couple minutes waiting for the page to download.......
Lo and behold there it was, the 6800 XT and its features listed as was the price and the line that read "out of stock"

!!!!!!!

Come on board partners, show me the money!
That would kill me, LOL! There's no stock anywhere, $20 says they're holding back the stock for black friday.

Bartacus

Canada Computers had no stock either, nor did Memory Express. There aren't even empty inventory listings for these things yet, what the heck AMD?!?!

Bartacus

Bright side: if you're a serious tinkerer, you might be able to pick up an Asus Dark Hero X570 board to add to the pile. Apparently that board has loads of CCX tweaking options no other board has, looks very interesting, even though I have completely lost faith in Asus after decades of being their #1 fanboy.

sswilson

Staff member
I know it's been mentioned elsewhere (and was probably mentioned in the HWC vid) but does anybody know what the "board partners'" release date is supposed to be? (For some reason, the 25'th is sticking in my head).

Latest posts