What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

CD Projekt RED’s Witcher 2 Follow-Up Revealed: Cyberpunk 2077

Lysrin

Curious that in that video they chose to tell us the Johnny Silverhand connection. I would have thought that would have been kept to be discovered by the player. Or... maybe we knew he was from the chip already and I haven't been keeping up on this thread?

ipaine

Curious that in that video they chose to tell us the Johnny Silverhand connection. I would have thought that would have been kept to be discovered by the player. Or... maybe we knew he was from the chip already and I haven't been keeping up on this thread?
I'm not sure if it was mentioned before or not, so I was also a little surprised. That said I get the feeling that must happen right at the beginning of the game.

FreeKnight

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before or not, so I was also a little surprised. That said I get the feeling that must happen right at the beginning of the game.
I'm of the same mind. I didn't realize that was the connection. I'm assuming it happens early enough in the game that it's not really a spoiler, like finding out 'you're the dragonborn' in Skryim.

FreeKnight

I've already got it pre-loaded for play on Wednesday afternoon. :eek:
So do I, but I'll probably be too busy to really sit down until around the 17-18th.

Fortunately by then there'll probably be some new patches to deal with the bugs. Hopefully it's not Fallout 3 level bad with bugs, but I'm definitely expecting some glitches.

Lysrin

There has to be bugs given the level of complexity in the game. I'm sure they'll be working hard to patch them as fast as possible. A lot riding on this launch and game for them.

FreeKnight

There has to be bugs given the level of complexity in the game. I'm sure they'll be working hard to patch them as fast as possible. A lot riding on this launch and game for them.
As long as it's not Fallout 3 level buggy, I'm sure I won't be too stressed about it. That game was a hot mess at release

Lysrin

I'm not hopping in right away. I'll wait until you guys report on what you think of the game. I was a late comer to Witcher too. This one might be a bit too coarse for my fragile sensibilities! :p

Latest posts