What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

GTX 570 in 2021?

G

In fairness to Friendly, I rail against GFX card companies when they re-use similar numbering schemes.
Heh I have lost track on ATI/AMD's reuse of number schemes.:rolleyes:

IIRC I was using a radeon 7000 back around the turn of the millennium.

great_big_abyss

I briefly had my hands on a GTX295 that I bought to play around with (back when the GTX6xx cards were current), then sold it a month later when I was done with it.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I still have a GTX 295 somewhere in the basement :)

Whewee! That was smoken' fast when I bought it!

Nice! That was one of the few Dual cards I never got my hands on. But I had all the others including that Hybrid 275 that had a 250 tacked on for PhysX.

-ST

ipaine

Hmmm, I might still have a GTX 580 lying around. I know I have at least one (but I think two) 8800GT cards. Have a MSI AMD card as well but I'll be damned if I can remember the model, I just know it is from when I was mining.

But yea with AMD not have IGP, I do like to keep a card or two around just in case.

Vittra

They might actually be more useful since Ryzen came out than prior. Some folks need GFX cards for their Ryzen procs since there's no IGP. (I'll be throwing a gt 1030 onto the ryzen build I'm putting together later this week).

Perhaps availability of Zen3 desktop APUs will alleviate that particular market.. if they aren't OEM resticted. I'd certainly build with one. I have a Lone Industries L5 case waiting to house something along those lines!