What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

GeezerGamer

no Star trek so I am watching Voyager from season one waiting and hoping for the new Dexter series final season to come
I've watched most Star Trek's to death but I've not seen Dexter. I wanted to blind purchase it for a time feeling I'd like it but never did.
However, what am I watching.....Seeing how it's winter I started re-watching Fargo season one last night. I highly recommend it!

lowfat

Staff member
I've watched most Star Trek's to death but I've not seen Dexter. I wanted to blind purchase it for a time feeling I'd like it but never did.
However, what am I watching.....Seeing how it's winter I started re-watching Fargo season one last night. I highly recommend it!
Dexter was a decent show. But it has the undisputed worse ending of any show ever.

Arinoth

Staff member
Watched Man In The High Castle. Previously had watched the first 2 seasons of it when it aired. However due to issues w/ Prime Video and subs I stopped watching. I couldn't remember a thing so I rewatched it all.
I enjoyed the show though it seems like they might have rushed to wrap up the series, it's still something I'd watch again.

Arinoth

Staff member
Worse than the ending/last season of Game of Thrones??
Yes it does as the last episode especially of Dexter is really out of no where. The positive about this new season of Dexter is that the show runner who did the first several seasons that were great is coming back to help with it.

FreeKnight

I watched the Chernobyl mini series yesterday. wow.
While it's supposed to be well made, some of the 'science' in the show is apparently hot steaming garbage in that one and makes 'radiation' act more like a virus and makes it exaggerates who was affected by the radiation during the crisis, etc.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
While it's supposed to be well made, some of the 'science' in the show is apparently hot steaming garbage in that one and makes 'radiation' act more like a virus and makes it exaggerates who was affected by the radiation during the crisis, etc.
well...it was as drama, not a documentary...so watchers have to keep that in mind.

there were a lot of wise words in it though...about truth.

Bond007

The last season of Game of Thrones. Despite everyone telling me not to ("pretend it ended after season 7", "terrible", etc etc), I need to see it to the end. I am slow on getting to this season, but we have a month of Crave+HBO.

djbrad

+1 here to how bad was season 8 of GOT (you will have regrets). But indeed, Dexter finale is : "Worse than the ending/last season of Game of Thrones".

Latest posts