What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

LAST UPDATE....The Great HWC Get Together (Toronto)

What is the best date for the HWC meet up?

• December 23rd

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • January 8th

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • January 15th

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • January 22nd

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Any of the above

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisk

Folding Captain
I'm also laugh/crying at the comments from the 16-18 year olds back earlier in the thread who were sorry they were not old enough to come.

If we did this again, they would be too old to come due to looking after their kids, etc.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Someone please record all night on their phone for me!
Sorry @Arinoth but check the last page for the post about 30mins ago. Just got around to posting it for you.

Glad I could be of service. You will get an email survey shortly inquiring about my service today. Please rate me 5/5 in all areas of the survey. Thank-you.

Prolab

Wow. I think this was my first and only meetup that i went too.

I can't put the faces with the usernames anymore. But i do remember meeting @zoob @Lpfan4ever @Soultribunal at one point in that meetup. Sorry for the rest of you that ive met there and i didnt mention. Again... im having a hard time putting the faces (in that video at least) with the usernames.

chrisk

Folding Captain
I still have the fan grill cover too. Other HWC swag I have laying around is the mousepad, and a few t-shirts that seem to be tighter these days.

1611237319132.png

chrisk

Folding Captain
Wow. I think this was my first and only meetup that i went too.

I can't put the faces with the usernames anymore. But i do remember meeting @zoob @Lpfan4ever @Soultribunal at one point in that meetup. Sorry for the rest of you that ive met there and i didnt mention. Again... im having a hard time putting the faces (in that video at least) with the usernames.
I think around the 6 minute mark I get to trying to identify the forum users in the video. Not an easy task (for me) while hammered and trying to chase a bunch of other hammered.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Omg, I don't ever remember being that young.
Its amazing how a decade feels for sure, those were some amazing times though. 3.0 was always someone I looked up to on here and meeing him twice was a interesting and defining moment in my life.

Having LP Come along too and get out to meet us all the first time was so worth it. I love putting faces to names.

Chrisk, you're still a crazy Newf, and I hope that hasn't changed in all these yers.
God its amazing how that video brings back so much, so much..

I actually think from the pictures I still show as hosted here I can pick most of you out right away. Why haven't we done this again lol.
I could use to get a little drunk once this year is done.

-ST

gingerbee

I remember not being able to go to this cause I was just starting to get sick again and I am pretty sure zoob,chalie3.0 are still around they just don't post much but I see zoob's sale thread every couple of months lol and Prolab just posted so me thinks that some members just went to more lurking than posting

Oh and thanks so much for the video and another meet up would be amazing cause I am sure I would find a way to make it no matter what as long as it was in Ontario that is lol

Last edited:

Mopower

I'm in the video. I also went home with that mug. I still have it. Once this pandemic is over, I would definitely be down for another meetup. So far we have had meetups at The Loose Moose, Jersey Giant and Real Sports. I believe I posted some of the pics from Real Sports.

Latest posts