What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA notification for 3080 ftw ultra

clshades

If I could afford to keep this thing and build my son a computer I'd be all over it. Glad I didn't ignore the EVGA email. These are sooooo hard to get.

Coach

May I ask what it cost all said and done? If you do not want to share that is ok, I get it!

I was ready to jump in if Sagath had a change of plans. Oh well :)

rjbarker

Damn missed this.....my notification for the same Card doesnt come up until 12 Oct......painful, if anyone has anything similar come up please let me know!!

ipaine

Hmmm, now that I think of it, I am on the list somewhere for the evga 3080 ftw ultra I believe. So if that comes up I'll post in here, of course if it is not already 2022 by then.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Man, MSRP for a video card used to be sub-$300, GTX 9800 was $199!!! Man life got expensive...

Even with inflation on currency value that still puts the card at Sub $250.

I actually think I remember getting the GTS250's on sale for under $200. And I actually checked my old NCIX invoices, I got a pair of PNY XL8R GTX470's for $292.47 each.

That was one card removed from the 'halo' 480. Now, it costs more than a computer to get a GPU.

-ST

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Here I have a Asus DH x570 waiting patiently for that danged 5950x to show itself in-stock. That $1300 cpu I found didn't include $65 usd import or $45 shipping bleh.

Latest posts