What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Game Sale PSA

JD

Staff member
My understanding is it's the base EA Play subscription, not Play Pro, so depends which one you have.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You have to install the EA Desktop app through the MS store or Xbox app. Dumb. I had to uninstall it, then reinstall it through Xbox. I'm hoping that EA Play Pro will drop in price now that the base EA is included in Xbox Game Pass.

FreeKnight

Guess I should finally finish the last DLC for DA:I on origins and finally uninstall it in favor of EAD then. On the upside having Jedi: Fallen Order on EA Play via Game Pass means I'll give it a try without having to buy it.

lowfat

Staff member
Guess I should finally finish the last DLC for DA:I on origins and finally uninstall it in favor of EAD then. On the upside having Jedi: Fallen Order on EA Play via Game Pass means I'll give it a try without having to buy it.
Trespasser is awesome. Great story. Amazing soundtrack (like my favourite of any game). Playing DA:I w/o Tresspasser is an unfinished game TBH.

FreeKnight

Trespasser is awesome. Great story. Amazing soundtrack (like my favourite of any game). Playing DA:I w/o Tresspasser is an unfinished game TBH.
I've heard it's good. I played DAI originally before it was out and lost my save so I was just burned out from the length of DAI. Had to wait until I was willing to do another playthrough from scratch to get to it.

Then I got distracted, etc. Finally giving it a go now. I don't like the party members in DAI like I did in ME or even in DAO, but the world and plot is decent enough to keep me engaged.

lowfat

Staff member
I've heard it's good. I played DAI originally before it was out and lost my save so I was just burned out from the length of DAI. Had to wait until I was willing to do another playthrough from scratch to get to it.

Then I got distracted, etc. Finally giving it a go now. I don't like the party members in DAI like I did in ME or even in DAO, but the world and plot is decent enough to keep me engaged.
The party banter is one of the best parts of the entire game IMO. Every combination of characters has different banter. So I'd vary who you bring if possible.

FreeKnight

The party banter is one of the best parts of the entire game IMO. Every combination of characters has different banter. So I'd vary who you bring if possible.
That I'll agree with, as much as I don't feel particularly attached to Sera for example, there's some good quips when she's in the party. Usually anyone+Varric ends up with some decent lines

Latest posts