What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

The wife and I really enjoyed the first season of that show. Alan Tudky is honestly the perfect actor for that role. Just wait for the episode where his IRL best friend has a cameo in it, I assume they are IRL best friends based on all the cameos said friend has in Alan's work.

It's Nathan Fillion as an octopus
I like that show I get allot of chuckles at how literally Alien he is when it comes to Human ways . even in the intro of the show the pictures showing what not to do and what to do in situations are funny

Lysrin

Finished Falcon and The Winter Soldier. It was alright.

Couple weekends ago we watched Raya and the Last Dragon. We all liked it.

Arinoth

Staff member
I like that show I get allot of chuckles at how literally Alien he is when it comes to Human ways . even in the intro of the show the pictures showing what not to do and what to do in situations are funny
Not sure if you realized but every episode's intro semi-outlines the plot or a plot point for the episode.

Tadam

Also finished watchnig Falcon and Winter Soldier. Waiting for Captain America 4. I'm ver interested in return of Chris Evans.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I like Buckey.

I have been watching a mash up stuff, most of which I've mentioned on here before. Prodigal Son, The Blacklist, Debris, Cypher, ShadowPlay, The Overview, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, The Rookie, Walker and I'm gonna try Fatma on for size shortly too.

I have way too many movies queued up to even start listing them, LoL!

FreeKnight

Trailer for Season 4 of Castlevania looks intense. Wasn't crazy about a few plot points for S3, but I'll renew Netflix for a month or two in May to give this a watch.

sswilson

Staff member

Love Death + Robots V2 just started showing up in my netflix recommendations. (Haven't watched any yet).

Shadowmeph

Not watching it yet, well except this announcement video, but very happy to hear they are shooting season 5 of The Last Kingdom!

Twitter link to the announcement and video:
I have tried a few time to watch this series and I just cant get into it at least not yet. the same thing happened when Dexter came out I couldn't get into it until the around the 5th or 6th season it clicked so I watched from he first season binged watched it an got caught up .
May be the same thing will happen.

FreeKnight

Love Death + Robots V2 just started showing up in my netflix recommendations. (Haven't watched any yet).
There were a couple flops in the first season, but I really enjoyed most of them. The yogurt one narrated by the guy that did the voice of 'The Brain' from Animaniacs gave me a few chuckles.

Latest posts