What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

anyone here have YouTube Premium Family account?

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
I just signed up for YTPF, but wonder if anyone knows how many active instances a user can have going at the same time?

my step daughter and her husband use the same Gmail account / profile for both of their phones...so I suspect that when both want to watch YouTube and or their kids want to watch YouTube on the TV, chaos will ensue when their account is trying to stream to three different devices simultaneously.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I googled "youtube premium maximum devices". The first result told me 10.

I'll be here all night to help out :)

Lysrin

As @Sagath said I don't think you'll have any issues. I have YTPF, three family members, and we have all streamed content at the same time no issues. In that scenario they are added to my family account with their own Gmail accounts.

To your second concern, testing this as I type this response, I can stream content on any of my devices; phone, main PC, and laptop, simultaneously, three different videos, same Gmail account. YTPF doesn't have any complaints.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hmmm how are you guys getting YouTube premium?seems it's unavailable unless they see my location and don't think it's part of Canada?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-143444_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-143444_YouTube.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 2

lowfat

Staff member
Hmmm how are you guys getting YouTube premium?seems it's unavailable unless they see my location and don't think it's part of Canada?
You could use a VPN. However if you use a VPN to another country, it will pay in that countries currency and for the cost of what YT
premium sells for in that country.

At least this is what I've been told.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
hmm then youtube has found a way around my vpn windscribe. it doesnt work lol tried every country no go.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
All I get is the pic I uploaded no chance to buy premium thought it wasn't available in Canada....

Latest posts