What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Hilariously Overpriced Old Cards

sf101

starting to think i should pull the 290x's from my guest pc and list them lol.

Alpine

I should try to sell my Evga GTX 690 Signature at the same price paid for it in 2012 :)

rommelrommel

Perhaps, however initially i would expect supply to be low since everyone who wasn't able to get a card yet would be trying to get them still, which is why i am not going out of my way to get one since the 1070 i have seems to be doing well.

There are SO many cards mining eth right now that I think used prices will crater the second eth mining isn't viable/possible.

moocow

There are SO many cards mining eth right now that I think used prices will crater the second eth mining isn't viable/possible.
Could be earlier than we think. China, India, and Turkey are basically trying to squeeze out the coins to take back control over digital currency. If a stronger Green party in any country gets into power, they might start targeting mining farms. Then there's Elon's random tweet that might just tank things further or rise it to insane prices.

rommelrommel

I think we'll see proof of stake before States manage to get acceptance for their own coins.